The Fantasy Bus Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting started

2 posters

Go down

getting started Empty getting started

Post by Ella689 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 am

hi.

I just stumbled upon the site really, a mate of mine who is on here told me about the site. was just going to ask about getting started really but I'm a bit concerned after reading the way a member was spoken to on the used thread.

I do hope i'm not jumping out of the frying pan and into the wok but how can i get started in the game?

I hope my experience here is okay :/

Ella x

Ella689

Back to top Go down

getting started Empty Re: getting started

Post by K853 MTJ Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 am

Hi Ella
good to have you on the game
do not worry about the incident on the used thread, its very much a one off and was indeed the first such incident of its kind. its merely surrounding the fact i havent been able to dedicate as much time as i would like to the game of late. im sure youll appreciate things have been getting rather hectic recently.
to get started simply fill out the registration form you can find in the forms forum, and submit that to that thread. after that, your free to start buying your buses, registering routes getting started. have a read through the game guide which can be found in the forms forum, should give you a bit more info even though its hideously outdated.
so just register then il be able give you more guidance should you need it following that.
i look forward to having you, our first female member, on the game!
any more questions or concerns, dont hesitate to send me a private message at any time.
K853 MTJ
K853 MTJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella689 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:04 am

thanks a lot, my worries have gone now Smile
I will join in tomorrow Smile

Ella689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content