The Fantasy Bus Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 TFBG Awards

Go down

2011 TFBG Awards Empty 2011 TFBG Awards

Post by N606 CKA (6606) Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 am

Good evening everybody Smile

Myself and K853 have decided it would be a good idea to have a few more awards in the game (with cash prizes). These will be all awarded at the end of the year, a couple of ideas for more regular awards have been listed too

Monthly Awards
Member of the Month
This award will be decided by myself and K853 and given to the member we think has earned it.
Prize: £100,000

Operator of the Month
This award will go to the operator who accumulates the most "Operator of the Week" awards in each month. If it is drawn, the prize will be shared.
Prize: £350,000

Annual Awards
Best Livery
This award will go to the operator who wins the most votes in a poll held two weeks before the awards are announced.
Prize: £100,000

Member of the Year
This award will be decided by myself and K853 and given to the member we think has earned it.
Prize: £500,000

Most Improved Operator
This award will go to the company who myself and K853 have shown the most improvement over the course of a year.
Prize: £300,000

Most Profitable Depot
This award will go to the company who operates the most profitable depot in the game. Figures will be verified by myself and K853 before the award is announced.

Second Most Profitable Depot
This award will go to the company who operates the second most profitable depot in the game. Figures will be verified by myself and K853 before the award is announced.
Prize: £300,000

Operator of the Year
This award will go to the operator who wins the most votes in a poll held two weeks before the awards are announced.

N606 CKA (6606)

Back to top Go down